The Rotary Club of the South Cotswolds:
- Supports the communities of Malmesbury and Tetbury, and surrounding villages
- Attracts as members men and women of all ages and from all walks of life
- Meets on Monday evenings (excluding Bank Holidays) to share a meal, discuss Club business and listen to guest speakers. These evenings are informal and fun, and generate real camaraderie
- Serves the local community and generates funds for local charities and voluntary groups
- Organises and supports local events like Tetbury ‘Hope for Tomorrow’
- Makes financial contributions to causes like Malmesbury Luncheon Club for the elderly
- Runs local community events such as the Tetbury Fireworks Display
- Supports people in disaster areas with ShelterBoxes and AQUABOXES
- Helps the global Rotary campaign to eradicate Polio.
We are a relatively small group of like minded individuals who come together to try and make a difference to the community in which we live and work, whilst having fun and enriching our lives.